- 1 head of organic kale washed, de-stemmed, and torn into bite size pieces.
- 1 small head of red cabbage
- 4 carrots grated
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- avocado for garnish (optional)
- 4 tablespoons raw tahini
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 lemon juiced
- 4 tablespoons grade B maple syrup (maple syrup is not a raw food) you can substitute raw agave, date paste or sweetener of choice.
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
I doubled (almost) everything from the original to make four salads for jar lunches for the week. I put the onion on the bottom with the dressing then added the cabbage, carrots, and kale. Was quite good! Not my favorite tahini dressing, but still really good! Serves four.